– Plan, organize and implement internal events: company’s anniversary, year-end party, summer vacation, 8/3, 20/10, Men’s Day, etc.
– Take charge of creating communication contents for internal mails, website, fanpage, group, and other channels to effectively convey company’s messages and policies to the staff.
– Build and develop experience and engaging programs for the company’s staff.
– Research and update effective and modern communication trends.
– Provide ideas and suggestions to effectively improve internal communications activities.
– Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with company’s departments and centers to build up the arts team and enhance the movement to participate in the company’s internal activities.
– Graduated from Universities/ Colleges in the major of communications, marketing, journalism, etc.
– Have at least 1 year of work experience in internal communications; having experience in other IT companies is an advantage.-
– Have excellent communication, presentation, and team work skills.
– Have good skill in writing and creating engaging contents.
– Be able to use AI, Photoshop or photograph/ video editing apps is an advantage.
– Prioritize applicants with arts skills (playing music, singing, dancing, script writing, etc.)
– The income is competitive and commensurate with your capacity and contribution
– Enjoy Seatech Healthcare health insurance package with hospital expense guarantee up to 180 million VND/year-
– Young and dynamic environment with modern and civilized working conditions
– Opportunities to attend professional training courses
– Summer vacation, teambuilding, company’s birthday party, year-end party, and many other outdoor activities are held regularly all the year round
– Opportunities to develop career and become an important member in developing new business directions
– Enjoy full regimes in accordance with the current Labor Code and good compensation policies