ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
- Capture: Scan documents or import files if you don’t need to scan, execute online/o ine, receive from fax server, etc.
- Classify: Incoming documents can be classified manually or automatically (the system has the ability to recognize documents and “learn” how to classify).
- Extraction: The information on the document is extracted using optical character recognition (OCR), marker recognition (OMR), intelligent character recognition – handwriting (ICR), …
- Check (Validate): Users can check and edit the extracted information automatically.
- Distribution: The information received and the information extracted can be put into a central repository or other repositories.
- Document management: version management, document links, virtual folders, etc.
- Workflow management: create workflows, monitor and analyze the execution of workflows.
- Retention policy: Establish retention policy for each type of information, ensuring compliance with financial and accounting standards.
- Lifecycle management: defines the life cycle from initialization to complete destruction of information, allows automatic migration of content to different tier storage depending on the state of the information, supports compression and deduplication.
- Caching mechanism: allows to reduce the connection to the center, increase the speed of searching and accessing documents at remote points (branches).
- Security: Authentication (AD, Tivoli, …), Authorization (ACLs), Auditing (FDA 21 CFR), encryption, digital signature, complete cancellation.
- Indexing and searching: allows easy searching of documents with simple and intuitive operations.
- Statistical reports: quickly build and export document statistics
The implementation of ECM brings many benefits to the organization, helping to manage content and business information easily and smoothly in accordance with established standards and processes. Specifically:
- Automate business processes
- Centralize information management
- Provide quick and complete information.
- Timely decision support
- Save on operating costs (especially paper costs).
- Easy to assess the quality of work
- Minimize errors, minimize damage.
- Easy to check, query information.
(For further details and information, please : Click here)