- Join the company's software projects
- Develop plans and manage planned programming progress
- Perform other work as requested by the managers.
- From 1 year of experience in mobile programming on Android / IOS operating systems
- Proficient in using Visual Studio Code, Android Studio.
- Proficient in handling layout, thread, service, broadcast receiver, customer views.
- Experience in using support libraries and SDKs.
- Mastering C objective, knowing Swift code is an advantage
- Proficient in using frameworks: UIKit, StoreKit, MessageUI, CFNetwork, CoreData.
- Knowing hybrid app programming is an advantage
- Experience in Ionic, Flutter or React Native programming is an advantage.
- Prioritize candidates who have the ability to research, listen, speak, read and write in English
- Have a sense of responsibility, eager to learn and take initiative in work
- Negotiable income, commensurate with contributions.
- Bonus for completing project phases, rewarding business, rewarding Tet holidays, etc ...
- Young, dynamic environment, modern and civilized working conditions
- Participate in many extra-curricular activities regularly organized by the company
- Being supported by the company with the cost of studying and exam for specialized certificates for the job
- Promotion opportunities for qualified young people.
- Fully benefit from the regimes according to the current Labor Law
- Health insurance with inpatient benefits up to VND 180 million / year.