Recruiting professional software analyst
With many projects in the next months, SEATECH needs to recruit a team of professional analysts to jointly create information systems that can meet maximum user requirements.
- Receive and collect all requests and wishes from customers, end users.
- Understand and analyze business requirements, detail requirements and model in building software solutions, proposing solutions and negotiating with customers.
- Professional analysis based on the obtained requirements, converted into design analysis documents.
- Design mockup, wireframe
- Design database
- Participate in application suitability testing, demo.
- Manage the change of requirements in accordance with the solution and software development time.
- Coordinate with development teams throughout the process of building and interacting with customers to keep abreast of customer requirements, changes, goals and desires.
- Develop user manuals and handover documents to end users.
- Report work results with manager.
- University graduate or higher, priority in IT majors.
- Experienced at the equivalent position of 1 year or more.
- Good thinking, nimble, quick problem grasp
- Ability to collect, analyze and synthesize information.
- Ability to write documents, communicate well and present problems well.
- Experienced in using support tools for building requirement analysis document and prototype.
- Negotiable income, commensurate with contributions.
- Bonus for completing project phases, rewarding business, rewarding Tet holidays, etc ...
- Young, dynamic environment, modern and civilized working conditions
- Opportunities for career development, becoming an important member of the development of new business directions
- Participate in internal training courses on expertise, soft skills, English, ...
- Fully benefit from the regimes according to the current Labor Law
- Health insurance with inpatient benefits up to VND 180 million / year.